Monday, November 24, 2008

Suck it Up


I've been looking for a company to clean and sanitise my rugs. I bought my wool rugs from IKEA so that they provide a cushion for any falls by my 10-mth old. One of the rugs, I actually shipped back from the USA since it was a gift from my husband and I absolutely love the design. Anyway, I finally found a company called De'Hygienic. They claim they use organic materials. Got a quote for both rugs, it will be $200 to clean them. WAH!!! Anyway, looks like a necessary expense since my vacuum doesn't have the carpet roller brush to do the job. The photo is a sampling of what will be sucked up from my mattress if I hired them to clean it too. Apparently, the white stuff consists of dust mites and some fibres from my mattress. I'm still not sure if I need to do that. Will see.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: