Monday, December 22, 2008

Gymnastics for Kids


I've been looking for a place to take my 3-year old so some time now. My criteria? Must be close to home and definitely not anywhere I need to pay ERP to access. I found Prime Gymnastics located at Lorong 7 Toa Payoh. The programme is organised in terms. They offered a free trial and it was basically letting my girl join in an ongoing class. The teachers were very friendly and fun-loving so my daughter warmed up to them quickly. Within 5 minutes, she was running, tumbling, climbing with the other kids. There were two instructors present for only five kids. Was told it would be one instructor for 6 kids max. The three-month course fee is $305 (early bird fee) plus $50 registration and $20 family membership (mandatory due to the club's constitution). We start class in January! I think my daughter will love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: