Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Shows Review


Are you one of those parents who rushes their kids to free Christmas shows in malls during the festive season? I am! But I have to say, some are really not too good. And having a second baby now, I'm more picky too. The best we've seen so far is the Sesame Street show at Marina Square. It was entertaining and well organised. The Sesame Street show we saw at Ngee Ann City last year was also very well done. Hello Kitty at Junction 8 was quite lousy, you could hardly hear the character's speaking. Barney at Plaza Singapura was so so. The seating area was way too tiny since the space was shared with vendor road shows. Winx (in photo) was so-so. Probably because both my daughter and I have never watched an episode of the cartoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: