Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Facebook Frenzy

Are you on Facebook yet? For some reason, most of my friends are on Facebook, not MySpace or other social networking sites. Wonder why... I know some friends have profiles on both or more social networking sites but Facebook seems to be THE place to be among my circle. It's lovely to be on Facebook coz you can be found and you can find people too. I started getting very interested in social networking since I was handling marketing for a University department and my job was to promote active lifestyles. What better way to reach students than online where they're at. Anyway, it took me lots of effort to convince my bosses of its importance. Now, I cannot imagine how friends stayed in touch without Facebook. It's great to keep in touch with a friend and be able to see how he/she is doing. I'm not hooked on Facebook, in fact, I visit probably only a couple of times a month or when someone adds me as a friend. I don't want to seem unfriendly and it's always exciting when someone's found me.

No comments: